Saturday, September 4, 2010

Introducing myself..

Hello blog world!

I just wanted to tell you a little about myself and the reason I started blogging. I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister. I love to write and since having kids, well, I don't really get to do it much these days!

But the real reason I started blogging was because I LOVEEE to make things, I LOVEEE to take old things and make them new, I LOVEEE how other women in the blog world love to share their ideas and inspire me, and last but not least, I LOVEEE to decorate!

My goal with blogging is too share my ideas with others and maybe inspire someone to create something! Occasionally, you will also see me talk about raising a two and a half year old and a 8 month old while trying to balance a part time job and marriage!

I promise I will try to update as much as I can (well, when I am not so super tired anyways!).

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment